Keren Dali, Ph.D.
Welcome to my Home Page.
You are welcome to contact me via email.
- The article “Diversity by Design” , co-authored with Nadia Caidi and published in 2017 in The Library Quarterly, has received the prestigious ALA David Cohen/ EMIERT Multicultural Award. See the ALA official press release for more information.
- I have recently completed the Certificate in Diversity & Inclusion from the School of Industrial & Labor Relations, Cornell U
- I am currently completing the Certificate in Project Management from the Cornell U School of Engineering.
- Check out my presentations at the 2018 ALISE conference in the conference proceedings online.
- The paper Nadia Caidi and I have published “A two-way street: Building the recruitment narrative in LIS programs” has been selected as the Outstanding Paper in the 2017 Emerald Literati Network Awards for Excellence.
- Check out our successful “Diversity by Design” symposium in Toronto, generously supported by a SSHRC Connection grant.
Here are the latest updates to my editorial & committee responsibilities:
- Editor of the International Journal of Information, Diversity, & Inclusion
- The Library Quarterly – member of the Editorial Board
- Journal of Education for Library & Information Science (JELIS) – member of the Editorial Board
- The Journal of Librarianship & Information Science (JoLIS) – member of the International Editorial Advisors
Chair of the ALISE Professional Contribution Award Committee (2018-2019) and ALISE webinar series co-coordinator.
I am also actively involved with the IFLA Building Strong Library & Information Science Education group and the international survey of Professional Entry Requirements.