Keren Dali, Ph.D.
Welcome to my Home Page.
You are welcome to contact me via email.
The article “Diversity by Design” , co-authored with Nadia Caidi and published in 2017 in The Library Quarterly, has received the prestigious ALA David Cohen/ EMIERT Multicultural Award. See the ALA official press release for more information.
I am currently completing two Certificates:
- one in Diversity & Inclusion from the School of Industrial & Labor Relations, Cornell U and
- another in Diversity in Public Libraries from the iSchool, U of Michigan
Check out my presentations at the 2018 ALISE conference in the conference proceedings online.
The paper Nadia Caidi and I have published “A two-way street: Building the recruitment narrative in LIS programs” has been selected as the Outstanding Paper in the 2017 Emerald Literati Network Awards for Excellence.
Check out our successful “Diversity by Design” symposium in Toronto, generously supported by a SSHRC Connection grant.
Here are the latest updates to my editorial & committee responsibilities:
- Editor of the International Journal of Information, Diversity, & Inclusion
- The Library Quarterly – member of the Editorial Board
- Journal of Education for Library & Information Science (JELIS) – member of the Editorial Board
- The Journal of Librarianship & Information Science (JoLIS) – member of the International Editorial Advisors
Chair of the ALISE Professional Contribution Award Committee (2018-2019)
I am also actively involved with the IFLA Building Strong Library & Information Science Education group and the international survey of Professional Entry Requirements.