- Dali, Keren. “The Reader-Centred Approach in Readers’ Advisory” Invited talk at the Colorado Association of Libraries Readers’ Advisory Interest Group Annual Workshop (April 2015)
- Dali, Keren. “Readers’ Advisory in Academic Libraries.” Invited professional development workshop for the Ryerson University Library, Toronto, Ontario, an online module (March 2015).
- Dali, Keren. “Reader Services and Immigrant Readers in Public Libraries.” Invited professional development workshops for public librarians (2-3 hours).
New York Public Library, NY (Manhattan – May 2015)
New York Public Library, NY (the Bronx – April 2015)
New York Public Library, NY (Staten Island – March 2015)
Markham Public Library, ON (May 2014)
London Public Library, ON, Canada (April 2014)
Brooklyn Public Library, NY, USA (March 2014)
Suffolk County Library System, NY, USA (March 2014)
- The Reference Interview (two-hour-long workshop by invitation of the Ryerson University Library) (June 2013)
- “On Dangers of Reading and Bibliotherapy,” Faculty of Information, U of Toronto http://www.ischool.utoronto.ca/events/2013/keren-dali-dangers-reading-and-bibliotherapy (March 2013).
- 2016-2017: Awards committee, member.
- 2016-2017: Curriculum committee, member
- 2016-2017: Admissions committee, member
- 2015 – present: Chair, Committee for Education & Professional Advancement, Association for Information Science and Technology (ASIS&T)
- 2016 – Reviewer for the ASIS&T 2016 conference in Copenhagen, Denmark
- 2016 – jury member for the ASIS&T best student chapter of the year award
- 2015. Reviewer for the ASIS&T 2015 conference.
- 2015 – present: member: Information Professionals Task Force (ASIS&T)
- 2016 – Chair, the ALISE/Connie Van Fleet Award for Research Excellence in Public Library Services to Adults for ALISE (Association for Library & Information Science Education).
- 2016 – Reviewer for the ALISE 2017 conference in Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- 2015. The ALISE / Connie Van Fleet Award for Research Excellence in Public Library Services to Adults Committee member (2016).
- 2016 – Member of the “Building Strong Library & Information Science Education (BSLISE)” group at IFLA (Quality Assessment of International LIS Education).
Editorial Work, Reviewing, and Other Service (in addition to ALISE & ASIS&T)
- 2016 – Associate Editor of the International Journal of Information, Diversity, & Inclusion
- 2016 – Member of the Editorial Board of the Library Quarterly
- 2012 – present. International Editorial Advisors Board Member for the Journal of Librarianship & Information Science (JoLIS)
- 2003. Editorial Assistant for Davydov, Zahar, and Kenneth Lantz. (Eds.). Toronto Slavic Annual: Academic Journal in Slavic Studies. Toronto: Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures, University of Toronto, 2003.
- September 2002–January 2004. Assistant Editor for academic journal TSQ–Toronto Slavic Quarterly http://www.utoronto.ca/tsq/
- October 2001–December 2004. Editorial and Administrative Assistant for academic journal SIMILE–Studies in Media and Information Literacy Education http://utpjournals.metapress.com/content/120764/?p=b8243ffabf194276b245ffdff771b0e0&pi=0 .
- 2016 – Reviewer for the Journal of Education for Library & Information Science (JELIS)
- 2015 – Reviewer for New Library World
- 2014. Reviewer for Learning and Individual Differences: A Multidisciplinary Journal in Education.
- 2013 – 2014. Member of the regular reviewers’ pool for the Reference Services Review.
- 2005, 2010, 2013. Reviewer for Slavic and East European Information Resources.
- 2012. Reviewer for the Journal of International Migration & Integration.
- 2011. Reviewer for The Library Quarterly.
- Canadian Library Association (CLA); Foreign Credentials Working Group of the CLA President’s Council on 8Rs (2006-2007; the Council has concluded its activities).
Faculty of Information (iSchool), UofT
- 2012. Master’s Admission Committee member; Awards Committee member.
- Faculty of Information, Ph.D. Curriculum Working Group. Methods in Information Studies Group. July 2009–August 2009.
- Faculty of Information Studies (FIS) Research Day Committee, Spring 2008.
- Research Assistant for the article by Juris Dilevko “Inferential Statistics and Librarianship.” Library and Information Science Research 29, no. 2 (2007): 209-29.