Fellowships, Grants, Scholarships, Research Awards
- The Certificate of Recognition for serving as Chair of the Education & Professional Advancement Committee (EPAC) for ASIS&T (2015-2017).
- An Outstanding Paper in the 2017 Emerald Literati Network Awards for Excellence (with Dr. Nadia Caidi)
- “Diversity by Design” – a SSHRC Connection grant – Connecting for Canada’s 150.
- A Highly Commended Paper in the 2016 Emerald Literati Network Awards for Excellence distinction for “How We Missed the Boat: Reading Scholarship and the Field of LIS” published in New Library World, 2015.
- The inaugural ALISE/Connie Van Fleet Award for Research Excellence in Public Library Services to Adults.
- The American Library Association Carnegie-Whitney Grant for the project entitled: “Biblio or Therapy? An Annotated Bibliography on Bibliotherapy for Librarians”
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) Postdoctoral Fellowship for the study entitled: “Immigrant Readers and Public Libraries in Canada: Collaborating toward Integration.” 2014-2015. Held at the Faculty of Information & Media Studies. University of Western Ontario.
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) Postdoctoral Fellowship for the study entitled: “Immigrant Readers and Public Libraries in Canada: Collaborating toward Integration.” 2012-2013. To be held at the Faculty of Information & Media Studies. University of Western Ontario (declined).
- University of Toronto Doctoral Completion Grant. 2009-2010.
- Ethel W. Auster Scholarship for Doctoral Research. March 2008.
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship. 2007–2008.
Teaching and Other Awards
- Outstanding Instructor Award 2013: by the Master of Information Student Council, Faculty of Information, University of Toronto.
- Nominated for the Library Journal Teaching Award in 2012 and 2013.
- The following article: Dali, Keren. “Readers’ Advisory Interactions with Immigrant Readers.” New Library World 111, no. 5/6 (2010): 213-22 has been selected for inclusion in Emerald Reading ListAssist. [“Emerald Reading ListAssist brings together some of the best subject-specific Emerald content in the form of comprehensive reading lists. It aims to facilitate both teaching and learning activities with a peer reviewed package of top quality articles taken from all of Emerald’s online content” (http://efinance.marchengenus.com/products/listassist/index.htm)]